Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ranch Pickle Chip Crackers

I tried making the Ranch Pickle Chip Crackers from Zestuous today... I ran into a few problems. I had no ranch mix (which I always keep on hand). I ran out of butter (no margarine either), and my son ate all the pickles (which I buy by the gallon, because he eats so many...every day!). Oh! I also had no bread crumbs or parm cheese... the kids ate the rest on pizza today! Sooooooooo! I used ranch bottled dressing, dill, a little shortening and pickle juice (I have plenty of that!)... I used crushed Tomato & Basil Wheat Thins and kosher salt to sprinkle on the top. End result: Ok! Not enough flavor, but pretty! I'm going to the store tomorrow and try them again!!! Sorry I screwed them up Zestuous! All those who know me will probably say... "That's why she doesn't bake!!!" LOL


Pretty little things...
not bad for what I had to work with!

*** For the REAL recipe click on the link to Zestuous at the top of the page!***

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I'm impressed that you kept going even though you didn't have the ingredients you needed. I wouldn't have even tried.

    ReplyDelete