Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Yard...

 If you follow me on Facebook, you've probably already seen all these pictures before... but I just wanted to put them all on here so I can pin them. If you are wondering what this might have to do with a foodie's blog... you can cook and flavor things with lemon balm!!! :-)

 Two azalea blooms hiding deep in the bush...

My little bee that watches me
through the back door :-) 

Side view 

The grapevine with many babies :-)

A caterpillar in the grapevine... relocate!

Dogwood in bloom...

Figs!

A ground bee...

Water Iris...

Mama called this "The Lady in the Flower"

Lemon Balm... good in teas, salads and more!

Grapevine... It's gonna be loaded!

The OLD oak tree...

 Pear tree in bloom...

 Pear blooms...

Pear babies...

Iris close-up

Water Irises!

Pretty!

Weeds :-)


The wheat field after a hail storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment