Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, April 12, 2012

55 Gallon BOAT?!?!? There is a recipe in there somewhere! LOLOLOL



Well, the hubby said, "You better not!" So here goes! Hee Hee Hee!!!


My son has a knack for coming up with things out of nothing. More than that, he IS going to do it no matter how much you tell him that it will not work! Even more than that... He talks his Dad into trying it first! LOLOL


Son... I just don't see 
how this is gonna work!

It works like this Dad!!!

Trust me Dad!

He's buying it Mama!!!

NO, I am NOT!!!

Easy Fish Fry

  • Fish... catfish, bream, etc
  • Oil for frying
  • 1 tablespoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
Mix flour, cornmeal and seasonings in a plastic container with lid (big enough to fit fish inside). Place fish in one at a time and carefully shake. Remove fish and fry in deep fryer set at 350 degrees until golden brown and fish floats.
~~~

To end the story... They went down to Sparkleberry and tried it out. When I got home from shopping Tuesday night, Craig was complaining that he was cold! I told him that it was NOT cold in the house! (That's another story... he's always cold!) He replied, "Yeah! But you didn't go swimmin' in the swamp!!!" Sorry, I had to laugh! He said "Elliott laughed too when his boat dumped me in the water!" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment