Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Reuben Passion

Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE a good Reuben Sandwich! I have been so aggravated that all the deli shops in Sumter have stopped carrying Corned Beef! I've even been tempted (when money is available) to purchase an entire Deli Corned Beef (about 6 -8 pounds)! I do have my own meat slicer, so why not?!?! Right? I guess I need to go to Sam's or some wholesale store and buy gallon jugs of Bavarian Sauerkraut and German Mustard! Not to mention several loaves of Jewish Rye and a couple of pounds of Swiss Cheese! Are you getting that I love, love, love Reubens?!?!?!

Well, I received a picture from a follower on Facebook of a Reuben, Green Chili Cheeseburger and Green Chili Fries from the High Desert Brewing Co. and Speck's Wine and Liquids! This looks so good that I had to share it with you... and if I ever get to Las Cruces NM... I'm going straight to High Desert Brewing Co!!! I'll tell them Gigi sent me :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment