Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, March 16, 2012

Bubble and Squeak by La Belle Cuisine

I was attracted to this recipe more by the Wow-Wow Sauce than anything. I have never made Bubble and Squeak before either, so I had to give it a whirl. I am so glad I did! This was really yummy and both my reaction and my husband's to the sauce was, if fact, "WOW!"

Sauteing the onion and cabbage in butter... 

Add the meat and potatoes...

Normally, you brown the bottom and invert onto a plate,
but mine stuck to the pan .
So, I put it under the broiler to get some color...

While it was in under the broiler, I made the sauce...

And Voila!
Bubble and Squeak
with Wow-Wow Sauce!

Click on the link below for the recipe and instruction, or just to visit an amazing site!!!
Bubble and Squeak with Wow-Wow Sauce by La Belle Cuisine





Lodge Logic Skillet - 12" - Lodge Logic (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment