Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Greek Potatoes


This recipe is so delicious!
The lemon, spices and herbs make my house smell so good! 


• 1/4 cup oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• Cavender's Greek Seasoning
• 2 lemons, juiced or 1/4 cup juice
• 4 or 5 baking potatoes, cubed

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. 


In a plastic bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic, 1 tbsp Cavender's (I use more like 2 T, but we like more spice.) and lemon juice. Pour mixture over potatoes. Bake uncovered for 45 min to an hour or until potatoes are golden brown and tender.






8 comments:

  1. I have everything I need on hand to make these babies, so I'm a fixin' to! YAY!!! Love ya Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! They make the house smell soooooo good!!! Enjoy! Love Ya Back :-)

      Delete
  2. Lynn, I keep coming back to this recipe time and time again! It has become my top-fave way to prepare/eat potatoes :) Well, once in a while I just have to have some mashed taters, but other than that... Thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michele!!! I just love potatoes! The Greek potatoes has to be my favorite! :-) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn , your greek potaotes look so yum :) misbah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to make these tomorrow to go with a Greek style beer can chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WISH WE COULD PIN YOUR RECIPES. GRANNY [FLORIDA]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THERE IS NO REASON WHY YOU CAN NOT PIN MY RECIPES!!!

      There is no block on pinning! Everyone else is pinning them! The fault is in your device. If using a phone, switch to desktop mode. If not, install the "Pin It" button on your task bar. I do not give a pin link on every recipe that I blog. It is useless and takes up too much of my time. Thank you!

      Delete