This one has some chicken in it...
• 1 lb bulk pork sausage (Mild or Hot)
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 lb chicken livers, chopped fine
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped
• 3 celery stalks, chopped
• 4 cups hot cooked white rice
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
• 1 1/2 to 3 tsp. Cajun seasoning or Louisiana hot sauce
• Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the sausage and chicken livers in a large heavy skillet until browned, breaking up any large chunks as you go. (Sometimes I add a handful of leftover shredded chicken also.) Add vegetables and sauté until soft. Gently fold in the rice and parsley, serve immediately with Louisiana hot sauce on the side for those who like more of a kick.
Kamenstein 31112 12 Can Magnetic 18/0 Stainless Steel Spice Rack (Google Affiliate Ad)