Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Deviled Ham

I don't think I've ever made deviled ham before. I usually don't have enough ham leftover. This time I made 15 Bean Soup with Ham and now Deviled Ham... and I STILL have ham leftover! I have no idea how that happened! LOL



Ham, cut in chunks (about 3 to 4 cups) 
1 very small onion, quartered
3/4 cup mayonnaise 
1 tablespoon mustard 
4 or 5 drop hot sauce 
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 
1/2 teaspoon dill pickle juice




In a food processor, pulse diced ham and onion until finely chopped.



In a bowl, combine ham, onion, mayonnaise  mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire, and pickle juice. Stir until combined well. Refrigerate for about an hour for the  flavors to combine. 







Cuisinart PowerBlend Duet Blender and Food Processor (Google Affiliate Ad)




No comments:

Post a Comment