Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Twisted Take on Ally's Spicy Eggs Boho

I saw my friend Ally's post on Spicy Eggs Boho, and I was in love! I went to the pantry and frig, and I was saddened to find that I didn't have all the ingredients. Those of you that know me, know that is not going to stop me! She started with an English Muffin... I was out, so I toasted white bread that I cut into rounds. I didn't have the red peppers (frankly, they give me heartburn so I don't keep them on hand), but I am a bacon nut. I subbed bacon for the peppers... don't judge me :-) I made a spread with the cream cheese, basil, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper (I also added cheddar cheese). I steamed the eggs the way Ally described in her post... and I love them that way. For the entire recipe, click on the link above! Remember, recipes are suggestions. You can change them and add to them until your hearts content!!!

Toast round, cream cheese spread, bacon and egg... 

I steamed the eggs to long... not runny enough for me.

...but very tasty!!!
Thanks for the inspiration Ally!!!



1 comment:

  1. You are now my favourite blogger. You substituted bacon for red peppers. HA! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete