Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whatever's Left Suprise

This sounds like a really weird recipe, but it comes from necessity. After a weekend away, my son and I came home to a messy house and no food (Thanks to my husband). I grabbed what ingredients I had in the freezer and pantry and threw them in the crock pot while we proceeded to clean the house. It actually turned out really well! I am going to make this one again!

8 small boneless pork chops
2 cups water
2 t Beef Bouillon
1 t Montreal Grill Seasoning
Garlic
Salt & Pepper
1 pkg Instant Mashed Potatoes (Betty Crocker Envelope)
1 can Cream Mushroom Soup + water to equal 1 3/4 cups
1 can Cream Corn
2 cups medium Egg Noodles, cooked

Combine all ingredients except the noodles in a crock pot. Cook on high for 5 hours. Serve over noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment