Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Bacon-Wrapped Teriyaki Chicken Bites



Yesterday, my goofball of a hubby hacked my Facebook page and left this post...


"
I just want everyone to know how much I love my husband. He is the sexiest, most compassionate, caring, loving man I have ever meet. I am truly blessed to be able to call myself his wife. I live to make his life better in what ever way I can."


He should have posted it on my business page because it got more hoots and hollers than any food post I've ever made. I was even laughed at when I walked into the local bait, tackle and grill shop! I'm still getting comments and jokes! LOL

Well, he had the guts to ask for a special meal of the Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Chicken Bites. I'm not sure he deserves them! What do you think? 


Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Chicken Bites

4 chicken tenders, cubed
1 package Bacon (not thick cut), cut in half
Kikkoman Teriyaki marinade
Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste and Glaze
toothpicks

Wrap bacon around chicken cube, stretching the bacon to fit, if needed. Secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining chicken cubes, bacon and toothpicks. Pour teriyaki sauce over chicken and marinate for at least 4 hours, but no more than 8 hours. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place chicken on grill. Cook until bacon is done on the bottom, about 7 minutes, and flip. Brush with teriyaki glaze and cook for another 7 minutes making sure not to burn the bacon. Add more glaze to taste. Plate and serve.







1 comment:

  1. I think you should go ahead and make them because you get to also eat some!

    ReplyDelete