Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Taylor's Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies

I was talking to one of my son's friends last night on Facebook. She asked me if I had tried crinkle cookies. I told her about mine, and she shared the way that she makes them. She mixes in whipped cream! She said it makes them extra light, fluffy and delicious! Wow! I've never seen someone use Cool Whip in cookie batter. I love it when a teenage can teach me a thing or two in the kitchen... ESPECIALLY when it involves BAKING! LOL You rock Taylor! 


1 box of cake mix 
8oz of cool whip (2 cups)
1 egg
Powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, egg and whipped cream. Form teaspoon size balls or scoop with a cookie scoop and roll in powdered sugar. Place on an ungreased (she lined it with parchment paper) cookie sheet or baking pan about 2 inches apart. 

Bake for 8-10 minutes.

Cool and plate.

Add a glass of milk and 
you have your late night snack!

Thanks for sharing with me last night Taylor!
You rock that oven girl!



1 comment: