Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pilgrim Hats

I should have made this post before Thanksgiving, but I didn't make them until yesterday. They were so cute that I had to share them. Bookmark or Pin them so you can make them next year... Or for fun, use green and red to make them Christmas Pilgrim Hats! LOL


For each cookie you need...

1 fudge striped shortbread cookie, turned upside down
Icing, your choice (I used cream cheese icing.)
Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Orange gummy candy, cut in tiny squares for the buckle

Place the cookie up-side down. My sister-in-law, Pam, found out it was easier to put a big dollop of icing on top of the reese's cup and turn it over onto the cookie. (She figured that out on the last one... she said!!! Not me! LOL) Then attach the candy for the buckle... Voila! :-)



2 comments: