Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, January 27, 2023

Yeast Rolls and Honey Butter

Those that know me, know that I don't do a lot of baking, at least not breads and rolls. (Yeast doughs) My son and his fiancé gave me a Kitchen Aid stand mixer last Christmas, and I got brave enough to go for it. The right recipe helps! I tried my best foodie friend Mary's recipe. I did it! Her recipe is awesome! I do have to work on size consistency! LOL 

Cooking with Mary and Friends <- Click on this link for the recipe! 



 I made Honey Butter to go with them,
at the hubby's request! 

1 stick of Butter
3 Tablespoons Honey
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla

Mix together until smooth. Refrigerate, if there is any left! 


2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Thanks for trying them and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be trying to make these soon .

    ReplyDelete