Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Grilled Greek Pork Chops



I know that I say 'grilled', and that's what we started them on... the grill. However, our grill ran out of gas rather quickly, and I had to finish them in my cast iron skillet on the stove. That's why there are no grill marks in the pics!

4 bone-in Pork Chops
Cavender's Greek Seasoning
1/4 cup Lemon Juice (or more)
stick butter

Cover the pork chops with lemon juice. (My pork chops were very thin, so it didn't take a lot of lemon.) Sprinkle generously with Greek seasoning. Let the chops hang out in the lemon and seasoning for 30 minutes or so. Depending on the thickness, grill for a few minutes on each side. I had to finish mine off over medium high heat for a couple of minutes on each side. Before pulling them off the grill/pan, rub them with the end of a stick of butter. Flip and repeat. I served mine with seasoned butter beans and loaded mashed potatoes! (I know... I needed a green for the picture! To much blah beige!)

Bone-in pork chops...

 My plate... I like this cut of pork chop.

No comments:

Post a Comment