Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Pimento Cheese


Pretty much everyone in the South has an aunt or grandmother that has a pimento cheese recipe. I combined the ideas from several recipes and came up with this one. I made it for a wedding reception this weekend, and it was a smash hit. I had several people tell me that it was the best they ever had! I love it! Yay! Even the bartender (my step-son took him some sandwiches) said that the pimento cheese is awesome!

1 lb Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 8oz package Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup diced Pimento
1 cup Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons onion, grated
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and Cayenne Pepper, to taste

Combine all the ingredients, mixing well. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours for flavors to mix. (Overnight is best.)

1 comment:

  1. I can't way to make this, sounds and looks GREAT, Thank u so much 🙂✌❤😎

    ReplyDelete