Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Chicken in a Biskit Ranch Crackers


This recipe came about when I couldn't find the oyster crackers I usually use. My Dad likes to use captain's wafers, but the store was out of them too. I grabbed a box of Chicken in a Biskit Crackers. I figured what the heck. I'll try it. Well, the hubby was impressed. He wants them made like this from now on! I've made them twice this past weekend. They are that good! 



Chicken in a Biskit Crackers 7.5 oz box
1/4 cup oil
1 package Ranch Dip Mix*
1/4 tsp dill weed

Mix ingredients in a plastic container with an airtight lid. Shake crackers and flip container every 10 minutes or so. I make these a day ahead for the oil and flavors to set. No baking necessary, and they are still crunchy! 

*I use the big shaker bottle of ranch mix. 3 tablespoons for this recipe. You can use more for your taste. (or less) We like them coated well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment