Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, April 3, 2015

Pull Pork for Sandwiches


Whole Boston Butt
1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
Kosher Salt
Black Pepper
Garlic Powder

Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Pour about 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar over the pork, and then coat with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake  the Boston Butt at 250 degrees for about 6-8 hours uncovered... until the bone slides out easily and clean. I picked the fat off, and it actually fell apart easily... no fork shredding necessary! Then I added Daddy's BBQ Sauce to it.


This time I used a Hamilton Beach Automatic Roasting Oven that my step-mother, Pixie gave me. I put the pork in it on 225 degrees at 12 midnight, and the Hubby cut it off when he left for work.


Remove the bones. They should slide out clean. Take two forks and "pull" the meat apart or shred it. Add "Daddy's BBQ Sauce" to taste!


If you don't have any sauce you can order some here...

Daddy's BBQ Sauce for Pulled pork
A Box set of 2 pint Jars








3 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of pulled pork sandwiches. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time and visiting! I hope you will come back often! :-)

      Delete
  2. The recipes looks great! Where is the recipe for the barbecue sauce that the pulled pork recipe calls for?? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete