Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pork Loin Roast with Greek Seasoing

What started out as a plan of pork scallopini for the kids, turned into a roast when it thawed out! LOL  I thought I had pulled out a bag of pork chops. The hubby didn't label them before he stuck them in the freezer! No problem... I sprinkled it with Greek Seasoning and topped it with sliced lemon. I also baked potatoes sprayed with oil and sprinkled with Coarse Sea Salt. I finished the meal off with a side salad with carrots and cucumbers.

I like the end piece. It has more seasonings and flavor.

Pork Loin
Cavender's Greek Seasoning
Lemon slices

Preheat oven to 400. Place loin in a casserole dish. Sprinkle pork loin with Cavender's Greek Seasoning and top with slices of lemon. Bake for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours or until center reaches 160 degrees. I prepared the potatoes and put them in the oven 15-30 minutes after the loin. Everything was done at the same time!



No comments:

Post a Comment