Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, August 17, 2018

Strawberry Cheesecake Pie


Well, I'm on my 3rd Strawberry Cheesecake Pie using Mr B's Carolina Dips and Dessert Mix. I made the first one, and the hubby polished it off in two days. It's a good thing I licked the spoon when I made it! LOL

This has got to be the easiest pie you can make! Only three ingredients and a pie crust, and boom, you are done! Check this out...


Mr B's Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Mix
8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
8 oz tub Whipped Topping
Graham Cracker Pie Crust

Mix the cream cheese and dessert mix until smooth.
Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl,
and add the whipped topping.
Mix until combined.
Pour into the pie crust and refrigerate until set,
or freeze until set for an ice cream style pie.


I added a handful of strawberries I had leftover.
I mashed them and added them in for
a little extra texture and color.

You can order Mr B's Mixes by clicking on this link (website), or you can visit him on Facebook by clicking on this link, (Facebook) OR you can find him (and me,  PyroArt by Southern With A Twist) on Fridays from 1-6pm at the Sumter Farmers Market if you are local! 

If you can't get the mix for some reason, you can make a pie from my recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie.





No comments:

Post a Comment