Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Roasted Vegetables!

Living in South Carolina all my life, I went through the eye wall of Hugo all those years ago, and I remember it all to well! The storm, the eerie calm and starry sky as the eye passed over, and the aftermath of the other side of the eye wall are still fresh in my mind with every passing storm. We are watching Irma and hoping for the best! I have a wedding Saturday to prepare for, and then we will decide what to do next. We are as prepared as we can be here in this ancient double wide mobile home. (that I hope does NOT become truly mobile!)

In the mean time, I'm cooking some foods that might perish if we are left without power for any significant time. Today I roasted some vegetables I had sitting around. Awesome flavors!



Potatoes, Carrots, Onions and Garlic Cloves
Cut into chunks, except the garlic. Leave it whole.

Tossed in oil and a little lemon.
Seasoned with basil, Kosher salt and pepper, to taste.
Roast on a baking sheet for about 30-45 minutes at 400 degrees.


My kitchen smells amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment