Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, April 29, 2013

Seasoned Potato Wedges


My family loves potatoes. The hubby is a meat and potatoes kind of guy. I love to bake and fry potatoes. We actually had potato wedges for lunch today... the hubby is home with a backache. This was the perfect treat for him. I like to try and get more flavor when frying, so I made up this simple coating. It turned out awesome!

4 potatoes, (I used Yukon Gold) cut into wedges
1 cup flour
1 tbsp kosher salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Oil for frying

Heat oil to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine flour and seasonings. 


Add potato wedges and toss.


Remove from flour and gently place in hot oil. The oil must be up to temp or the coating will boil away.


Cook until golden brown and floating on the surface of the oil.

Yummy!





1 comment:

  1. MMMMMM! I love potatoes like this!!!! Wish I was there with y'all. Hope hubby feels better soon! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete