Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, April 30, 2012

Fresh Herb Vinaigrette




You can use pretty much any herb you like for this dressing. I love basil and am looking forward to having more fresh herbs in my garden this year. Try your favorite herb or try my favorite... basil! :-)

Fresh Basil Vinaigrette

1/2 cup white wine vinegar
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
a few basil leaves
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp white sugar
1 tsp kosher salt

In a blender or food processor combine vinegar, basil, garlic, sugar, and salt. Process until the basil and garlic are minced well. Continue to process while adding oil in a slow steady steam. Process until dressing is emulsified. 

1 comment:

  1. Great recipe Lynn! You KNOW I luv me sum basil! And garlic, and EVOO, and...... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete