Print This Recipe


Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Salmon Patties

Some of you may have heard me say lately that I had never cooked or even had salmon patties. My Mama never cooked them that I know of, so in turn, I didn't think to try them. I just figured they weren't any good. Well, I've had a few foodie friends that have encouraged me and inspired me. So, I went on a mission today to come up with a salmon patty recipe and try it out. That is just what I did! They turned out great! (Craig ate seconds!) So, without further delay... here's the recipe!

Salmon Patties

1 - 15 oz can salmon
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup bread crumbs, Parmesan flavored
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsp butter

Drain and de-bone the salmon. Break apart with a fork and add egg and seasoning. Add the bread crumbs 1/4 cup at the time just until the patties can be formed, but do not add too much as to make it dry. Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Dredge the patties in bread crumbs and add to the skillet. Cook until golden brown on both sides.




Lodge Logic Two Handle Cast Iron Skillet , 17-Inch - 17" dia. - Lodge (Google Affiliate Ad)

1 comment: